Home    Park One by Golden Age Group – Weekend Sales Extravaganza

Sydney Apartment market still HOT: Park One sells out in 2 hours securing in $200 million of dales

 

The golden Age Development Group has had an extraordinary weekend launch of its Park One project located in Macquarie Park.

Stage one of the project sold out within two hours with over $200 million in sales.

The project consists of 409 apartments over two 19 and 20 level towers on a 7638 SQM site. Over 5000 SQM of the site will be retained as a private park for use by the residents. It will also feature level 19 sky terraces where residents can enjoy stunning views towards the Sydney CBD in a communal BBQ area.

The 5000 square meters of garden and recreation area have been designed by Aspect studios and will feature restful garden settings and scenic vistas full of flowering natives and lush greenery. The developer is anticipating the beautiful communal gardens will help promote a tight knit community feel for residents.

Golden Age Group founder Jeff Xu commented “People were snatching, not buying.. and that is exactly what happened with 80% of the sales going to local buyers and the remaining 20% of tower one going to overseas Chinese, Singaporean, Canadian and Malaysians investors. Buyers on the day put down a $5000 deposit to secure their apartment.

Golden Age Group has a current project pipeline of over $2 billion.

Construction on the project will start next year.

 

 

Location: 80 Waterloo Rd, Macquarie Park, NSW

Developer: Golden Age Group – www.goldenagegroup.com.au

Architect: Turner Studio – www.turnerstudio.com.au

Development: 409 apartments over two towers + 5000 SQM communual garden

Project Website: http://www.parkonesydney.com/

Golden Age Group | Park One | off the plan apartmentsSave

Save

Save

Save